The Arc Bootcamp
21st-24th November 2019 | Applications open
The Arc is a Leadership Bootcamp…
…that coaches ambitious individuals to a level where their impact is inspiring to themselves and to others. Full stop.
We challenge you to go beyond what you think is possible. We challenge you to exceed expectations. We challenge you to face up to your limits. And once you do we support you to empower yourself and those around you.
» Leadership Bootcamp vs. Leadership Retreat – What’s the difference?
» Calendar of Events
Curious? Then you are just right with us.
It’s the moment you get home and realize you have become a different person, and at the same time that exact person you have always been deep inside.
This is one of those well-kept secrets in the world that you think: “How did I not know about this?!” Everyone has to do this at some point in their lives!
The Arc is a transformative training that does not exist anywhere else. Something that you will carry with you for the rest of your days.
If you accept the idea that everything that happens at The Arc will happen for a reason and every person will be there for a reason, you CANNOT go to there and come back without having been touched deeply by what you experience.
I don’t know how, but just in four days The Arc has changed my life. The intensity, format and different approaches of the trainers pushed me to unknown levels where I re-gained my clarity on how I want to use my power to change the world for the better.
The Arc provided a safe, supportive and inspiring environment to dive into my strengths, shortcomings, dreams and visions.
The Arc is the inspiration that fills up the gap between what you are and what you dare to be, to become, yourself at your full potential. The Arc gets you emotionally naked in a way you have never experienced yourself before, and puts the focus on your strengths and your vulnerabilities. After the Arc, I felt the most comfortable I have ever been in my own skin.
As an entrepreneur you often subconsciously hide yourself behind big words and agendas. You forget that there is an actual heart hidden within the daily machinery of success and drive. The Arc reconnected me to my feelings and how important compassion and authenticity are when working. It has simply been the best week of my entire life.
Who is it for?
The Arc is a residential training event for young leaders from business and the civic sector who are…
- willing to question the impact they have generated so far in their life,
- sufficiently grown up to responsibly handle their emotions, but tempted to understand their limits better and committed to expand their comfort zone,
- giving and empathetic to their peers / their surrounding,
- certain that they could have a much better and greater impact, if only _ _ _ [and then you fill in the blank],
- at some level sincerely (!) wanting to inspire themselves and others.
Our alums include CEO/Founders of startups/social enterprises, young professionals working in strategy consulting/private equity/startups, boards of international NGOs, youth activists, artists… you name it.
What the heck we’ll do
Who do YOU dare to be and which IMPACT do you wanna stand for?
After The Arc you will have a clearer understanding on:
- WTF your passion (YES, PASSION!) is that everyone says you are supposed to follow!
- Which person you need to grow into if you want to have larger and deeper impact. Where you need to push the envelope.
- How on earth you can get that done and what to do if self-doubt, laziness or impact-fatigue knock on your the door.
Click “read more” to learn more about the programme.
The Mansion of Pohnstorf
We will be staying in the beautiful and now fully renovated Mansion of Pohnstorf. The Mansion is idyllically located within beautiful nature and offers countless opportunities for walks.
We will be sharing the appartments of the Mansion i.e. everyone will be having a couple of flat mates and usually their own kitchen / living area. If sharing rooms with each other is a problem pls let us know. Single rooms are available at a surcharge!
At Pohnstorf please rent towels/bed sheets for €14,00 or bring your own.
How to get there? By train. By car.
Address: Guthaus Pohnstorf, Pohnstorf 17, 17166 Alt Sührkow | firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 3996 15 21 31
Curious? Thrilled? Excited?
Registration opens: 14:00 on the first day
Programme starts: 16:00 on the first day
Ending time: 17:00 on the last day
- OPTION A – if you are a self-paying individual: € 898,00 for the training + training materials + €31,00 for food per person per day + €59,00 lodging per person per night
In most EU countries you – as a private person – can deduct The Arc (all expenses) from your tax bill which on average lowers the price by 40-50% (depending on your individual tax rate). More info here.
- OPTION B: €1199,00 (+ 19% VAT) if you are a sponsored by your employer, and your employer is a “for-profit” startup or a charitable organisation. This rate includes food and lodging
- OPTION C: €2999,00 (+ 19% VAT) if you are a sponsored by your employer, but your employer is clearly NO startup any more. This rate includes food and lodging
- Top up for a single room: €199,00 (incl. VAT) if you prefer to stay in a single room rather than a double room
- Extra night: We welcome you to stay an extra night at a reduced rate: €31,00 food + €59,00 double room (incl. VAT)
- Tickets to this event include: Participation at the event (duuh!), training materials, lodging & food (not: post-event coaching)
Disclaimer on future prices
- Please note that The Arc is starting up as a company, so the prices quotes for future events will need to change (i.e. go up) in the coming years.
- Time. Your brain and your heart
- 1 x really comfortable clothes which are suitable for indoor sport exercise and 1 x sport shoes
- A refillable water bottle (doesn’t do any harm)
- A (paper-)notebook and something to write with
- Towels and bed sheets. Most beds are 80cm or 160cm wide. Alternatively: Rent your bed sheets and towels at €14,00 (pls bring this in CASH to the venue)
Things to leave at home:
- Sleeping bags (yes, ppl ask this again and again!)
- Work! We often call The Arc a retreat, but be aware that there are likely to be some days that might feel exhausting. The Arc is energising as a whole but – at the same time – requires our energy, attention and presence. Whilst we understand it is not always possible to 100% shut off our work, it is highly recommended.
Can I come late or leave early?
People repeatedly ask if they can arrive late or leave early. Given though that in the past almost 100% of the people to who we gave exceptions advised us to not do that in the future as it had deprived them of parts of the experience. Hence: Please do take the above starting and ending times as given.
- In many countries you can lower the net price of The Arc by deducting it on your tax declaration.
- For German tax residents: Check our latest information here.
Taking an educational leave
- Those employed in Germany are often entitled to a paid educational leave. Please check our latest information here.
Join the community of a life time:
Questions? Ask your Project Manager here:
Your on site team
Alex Trotter, Host, Trainer
Teacher | New Zealand | Pedagogy & didactics
Benedikt Gerber, Trainer
Entrepreneur & Intrapreneur | Germany, Finland | Business coaching, emotional intelligence
Annika Päutz, Coach, Trainer
Empowerment Trainer & Coach | Germany | Enthusiasm, Vision, Compassion