The Arc Bologna
15th -17th October 2018 | Applications closed
The Arc Bologna is a Leadership Bootcamp for Change Strategists and HR Professionals.
It is a premier international leadership development programme for those that are at the core of driving change in organisations.
Every day we manage change and we manage people. We want to fuel growth and engagement. Yet, when was the last time we exposed ourselves to that transformative growth challenge? We can’t transform others unless we master ourselves. We will struggle to align others unless we ourselves are aligned. We can’t develop leaders, unless we ourselves radiate authentic leadership.
We challenge you to go beyond what you think is possible. We challenge you to exceed expectations. We challenge you to face up to your limits. And once you do we support you to empower yourself and those around you.
» Leadership Bootcamp vs. Leadership Retreat – What’s the difference?
» Calendar of Events
Curious? Then you are just right with us.
It’s the moment you get home and realize you have become a different person, and at the same time that exact person you have always been deep inside.
This is one of those well-kept secrets in the world that you think: “How did I not know about this?!” Everyone has to do this at some point in their lives!
The Arc is a transformative training that does not exist anywhere else. Something that you will carry with you for the rest of your days.
If you accept the idea that everything that happens at The Arc will happen for a reason and every person will be there for a reason, you CANNOT go to there and come back without having been touched deeply by what you experience.
I don’t know how, but just in four days The Arc has changed my life. The intensity, format and different approaches of the trainers pushed me to unknown levels where I re-gained my clarity on how I want to use my power to change the world for the better.
The Arc provided a safe, supportive and inspiring environment to dive into my strengths, shortcomings, dreams and visions.
The Arc is the inspiration that fills up the gap between what you are and what you dare to be, to become, yourself at your full potential. The Arc gets you emotionally naked in a way you have never experienced yourself before, and puts the focus on your strengths and your vulnerabilities. After the Arc, I felt the most comfortable I have ever been in my own skin.
As an entrepreneur you often subconsciously hide yourself behind big words and agendas. You forget that there is an actual heart hidden within the daily machinery of success and drive. The Arc reconnected me to my feelings and how important compassion and authenticity are when working. It has simply been the best week of my entire life.
Who is it for?
The Arc is a residential training event for people managing change or dealing with personnel development in their organisation. You may be from HR, Consulting or any other “people-focussed” profession. We are looking for those…
- willing to question the impact they have generated so far in their life,
- sufficiently grown up to responsibly handle their emotions, but tempted to understand their limits better and committed to expand their comfort zone,
- giving and empathetic to their peers / their surrounding,
- certain that they could have a much better and greater impact, if only _ _ _ [and then you fill in the blank],
- at some level sincerely (!) wanting to inspire themselves and others.
What the heck we’ll do
Who do YOU dare to be and which IMPACT do you wanna stand for?
After The Arc you will have a clearer understanding on:
- WTF your passion (YES, PASSION!) is that everyone says you are supposed to follow!
- Which person you need to grow into if you want to have larger and deeper impact. Where you need to push the envelope.
- How on earth you can get that done and what to do if self-doubt, laziness or impact-fatigue knock on your the door.
Click “read more” to learn more about the programme.
By train: Fano station and then follow the aforementioned indications.
By plane: Airport Ancona (A14 direction Bologna) Airport Rimini (A14 direction Ancona) Airport Bologna (A14 direction Ancona)
A hideaway amidst the green country side of Marche in Italy midway between land and sea.
Midway between the sea and the hinterland, surrounded by breathtaking countryside: this is the setting for Villa Tombolina, a picturesque relais with refined rooms and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. The villa has a panoramic view of the entire Metauro Valley and the spectacular Gola del Furlo (Furlo Canyon).
Please note that there is always a risk that the venue might need to be changed. Needless to say that – should this happen – you will be informed in due time. And that any alternative venue will be close to this one and of similar standards.
Rooms will be shared. If that is an issue to you pls contact us and we will let you know how much of an additional price there will be for a single room (NB: This also depends on the number of applications we receive).
Address: Villa Tombolina, Via Tombolina sn, 61030 Montemaggiore Al Metauro PU, Italy
Curious? Thrilled? Excited?
Registration opens: 14:00 on the first day
Programme starts: 16:00 on the first day
Ending time: 10:00 on the last day
- Time. Your brain and your heart
- 1 x really comfortable clothes which are suitable for indoor sport exercise and 1 x sport shoes
- A refillable water bottle (doesn’t do any harm)
- A (paper-)notebook and something to write with
Things to leave at home:
- Towels and sleeping bags (yes, ppl ask this again and again!)
- Work! We often call The Arc a retreat, but be aware that there are likely to be some days that might feel exhausting. The Arc is energising as a whole but – at the same time – requires our energy, attention and presence. Whilst we understand it is not always possible to 100% shut off our work, it is highly recommended.
Join the community of a life time:
Questions? Ask your Project Manager here:
Your team of facilitators
Coach, Kevin Groen, Trainer
Nudger, Storyteller & Trainer | South Korea & The Netherlands | Personal Leadership
Coach, Irina Buruiana, Trainer
Psychologist, Trainer & Thrill Seeker | Spain & Romania | Sharp Mind, Creative, Trust Creator