Want to book a session?
One session à 15min to find out if the two of you are a good fit
- Package 1) One session of 90min is usually €249 incl. VAT
- Package 2) With 3 sessions there is a €150 discount (€189 per session) meaning €597 (rather than 3 x €249 = €747).
- Package 3) With 6 sessions there is a €540 discount (€159 per session) meaning €954 (rather than 6 x €249 = €1494).
- Package 4) With 10 sessions there is a €1000 discount (€149 per session) meaning €1490 (rather than 10 x €249 = €2490).
Join an event with Astrid
Entrepreneurship | Social Impact | Finding your Passion
Consultant, entrepreneur and hobby cosmopolitan
CORE FIELDS OF COACHING:
Making money with your life purpose | Change your career | Have better impact
Three things about Astrid:
During weekdays I work as a management consultant at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Berlin, but having lived in lots of different countries international youth work remains my passion for the weekend. My organisational background is in the AEGEE-Academy. Yet, I was lucky to have been given the chance of desigining projects and trainings for youth NGOs all over the globe. In 2008 German youth organisations, the German Foreign Ministry and our Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens and Youth got me on board as their National Youth Representative towards the United Nations General Assembly. For about one and a half year it was my task to mainstream youth issues in the inter-governmental negotiations of the 63rd UN General Assembly and the UN Economic and Social Council. Nowadays I am member of several think tanks such as the “Ashoka leading changemaker initiative“, and I am playing the big sister for a handful of truly mind-blowing social entrepreneurs. European Politics also takes up a significant amount of time recently: Since 2012 I am part of the facilitators group moderating the EU Structured Dialogue in the Youth Field for the Triple Presidency of Ireland, Lithuania and Greece; or for the World Youth Conference (e.g. Sri Lanka 2014). I treasure creativity and insightfulness, I attempt to stand firm by my principles, but after all… who am I to judge?
Certified Coach and MAB-certified business mediator (since 2006 acc. to §5 MedGes and §7a BORA), trainer and facilitator all across Germany and Europe with approx. 100 workshops lead in the last 4-5 years in 20 countries, regular manager of training events for international youth organisations (e.g. manager EuroIslam/ Turkey, Bulgaria, The Netherlands, Germany 2006-2007, Bologna Training/ Poland and Ukraine a.o. 2007, manager of Mobility Training School/Germany 2008, manager of Noah’s Ark/Greece by the Council of Europe 2009, manager of Human Resources European School/Hungary 2010, manager of Leadership Summer School/Romania 2011 etc.), coach and facilitator in numerous think tanks.
You and Astrid are a great fit in coaching, if:
- You are ambitious and serious about you growth. You sincerely want to push the envelope and are willing to challenge yourself.
- Ultimately, you want to make the world a better place. You like the idea of having a good (or: great) income, but you especially want to realise your potential and have meaningful impact (a wiff of romantic idealism is welcome!)
- You are human. You are doing your best to be the best version of yourself knowing that – at times – shit happens.