The Arc Stockholm
30th September – 3rd October 2018 | Applications closed
The Arc Stockholm is a Leadership Bootcamp for startups and VCs
At The Arc we build community to coach Founders, C-Level execs/and high impact employees in startups to a level where their impact is inspiring to themselves and to others. Full stop.
We challenge you to go beyond what you think is possible. We challenge you to exceed expectations. We challenge you to face up to your limits. And once you do we support you to empower yourself and those around you.
» Leadership Bootcamp vs. Leadership Retreat – What’s the difference?
» Calendar of Events
Curious? Then you are just right with us.
The Arc is a unique combination of coaching and peer feedback which allow you to dig deeper within yourself and uncover the hidden gems that you can polish yourself once you confront your triggers and limitations. The Arc inspires you to realise that you have all the power to achieve the above and shine brightly with your unique star.
I went from “There is nothing wrong with me, why am I doing this?” to “Thank you for reminding me of something I lost along the way”.
This training was one of the greatest surprises I ever had. It is hard and deep personal work bringing you way out of your comfort zone to grow over yourself.
It’s the moment you get home and realize you have become a different person, and at the same time that exact person you have always been deep inside.
This is one of those well-kept secrets in the world that you think: “How did I not know about this?!” Everyone has to do this at some point in their lives!
As an entrepreneur you often subconsciously hide yourself behind big words and agendas. You forget that there is an actual heart hidden within the daily machinery of success and drive. The Arc reconnected me to my feelings and how important compassion and authenticity are when working. It has simply been the best week of my entire life.
Who is it for?
The Arc is a residential training event for young leaders from business and the civic sector who are…
- willing to question the impact they have generated so far in their life,
- sufficiently grown up to responsibly handle their emotions, but tempted to understand their limits better and committed to expand their comfort zone,
- giving and empathetic to their peers / their surrounding,
- certain that they could have a much better and greater impact, if only _ _ _ [and then you fill in the blank],
- at some level sincerely (!) wanting to inspire themselves and others.
Our alums include CEO/Founders of startups/social enterprises, young professionals working in strategy consulting/private equity/startups, boards of international NGOs, youth activists… you name it.
What the heck we’ll do
Who do YOU dare to be and which IMPACT do you wanna stand for?
After The Arc you will have a clearer understanding on:
- WTF your passion (YES, PASSION!) is that everyone says you are supposed to follow!
- Which person you need to grow into if you want to have larger and deeper impact. Where you need to push the envelope.
- How on earth you can get that done and what to do if self-doubt, laziness or impact-fatigue knock on your the door.
Click “read more” to learn more about the programme.
Idöborg Retreat, 1.5h from Stockholm
Idöborg Retreat is situated on a private island in the Stockholm archipelago. You will be accommodated in the large central Villa built 1909 by Gustav Pott.
Please note that there is always a risk that the venue might need to be changed. Needless to say that – should this happen – you will be informed in due time. And that any alternative venue will be close to this one and of similar standards.
Address: Idöborg, 130 36 Nämdö (Stockhlom/Sweden) | How to get there
Curious? Thrilled? Excited?
Registration opens: 14:00 on the first day
Programme starts: 16:00 on the first day
Ending time: 17:00 on the last day
- Time. Your brain and your heart
- 1 x really comfortable clothes which are suitable for indoor sport exercise and 1 x sport shoes
- A refillable water bottle (doesn’t do any harm)
- A (paper-)notebook and something to write with
Things to leave at home:
- Towels and sleeping bags (yes, ppl ask this again and again!)
- Work! We often call The Arc a retreat, but be aware that there are likely to be some days that might feel exhausting. The Arc is energising as a whole but – at the same time – requires our energy, attention and presence. Whilst we understand it is not always possible to 100% shut off our work, it is highly recommended.
Can I come late or leave early?
People repeatedly ask if they can arrive late or leave early. Given though that in the past almost 100% of the people to who we gave exceptions advised us to not do that in the future as it had deprived them of parts of the experience. Hence: Please do take the above starting and ending times as given.
- In many countries you can lower the net price of The Arc by deducting it on your tax declaration.
- For German tax residents: Check our latest information here.
Taking an educational leave
- Those employed in Germany are often entitled to a paid educational leave. Please check our latest information here.
Join the community of a life time:
Questions? Ask your Project Manager here:
Your team of trainers
Benedikt Gerber, Trainer
Entrepreneur & Intrapreneur | Germany, Finland | Business coaching, emotional intelligence
Philip Ihde, Trainer
Finance & Operations | Germany | Strategy & implementation, personal coaching, mentoring
Astrid Schrader, Coach, Trainer
Ex-Management Consultant, Entrepreneur | Germany, France, UK | Powerhouse & Idealist
Annika Päutz, Coach, Trainer
Empowerment Trainer & Coach | Germany | Enthusiasm, Vision, Compassion