The Arc Fest
14th-16th September 2018 (with an option to stay longer) | Ticket sales now open
When was the last time you tasted L.I.F.E.
and just loved it?
The Arc Fest: A gathering of a carefully curated community of change makers and life enthusiasts, Arc Alumni and their friends.
The Arc Fest is celebrating life, its highs and lows, in a special location!
Magical parties meet awesome speakers, morning yoga and Arc-style workshops on YOUR impact mission and big fat life questions.
Who is it for?
The Arc Fest is for entrepreneurs, corporate gooddoers, hard-core volunteers, inspired freelancers, social impact bunnies, artists, doctors, gardeners _ _ _ [finish the series]. It is designed for young life and impact lovers from all over Europe who are…
- already living or wanting to live their passion,
- thrilled to meet dozens of like-minded people to have meaningful conversations and interactions with that go beyond small talk and “hey, add me on facebook if you like”,
- excited to lift their life to a new level by being inspired and inspiring yourself and those around you,
- do not chicken out when challenged, questioned or jeopardized, because they value “growth” over “playing tetris in my comfort zone”,
- at some level sincerely wanting to make the world a better place! (YES!)
Tasting the Poem of Life. Yup.
The Arc Fest is a carefully curated community of game changers and change makers, of vision architects and day dreamers, of stowaways and outcasts, creatives and corporate yuppies. This on its own should be enough. If you are the planner type, here some more details.
On The Arc Fest we will:
- Decelerate. Stop. Inhale and exhale | In a bunch of workshops we’ll tackle questions such as: Where is my bottleneck to personal growth? How must I grow to become a more authentic and inspiring fellow or leader? Does my personal life need adjustment? What do I REALLY wanna head towards?
- Party. Flowers in the hair. Noctilucent fireflies in the sky | The team has prepped experiences that you are likely to love until the end of days.
- Inspire and be inspired. Play. Dream. Fall in love | What else? A bunch of speakers that will move your hearts and tickle your ambition, facilitators from The Arc network and beyond and… as always: REALLY REALLY GOOD FOOD. (Yumm…)
Casa del Abogat/Valencia
The venue of The Arc Valencia is situated atop a hill in the middle of a vast orange grove, originally a charming Spanish orange farm. The house has 23 sleeping rooms, 5 living rooms, dining room / meeting room for about 50 persons, outdoor dining area for about 80+, 2 swimming pools and a 14000 m2 garden.
Please note that there is always a risk that the venue might need to be changed. Needless to say that – should this happen – you will be informed in due time. And that any alternative venue will be close to this one and of similar standards.
Address: Casa del Abogat, Barxeta, 46667 Xativa, Valencia, Spain | How to get there (last bit of the trip is by taxi)
Curious? Thrilled? Excited?
Get your ticket below!
On-site registration opens: 14:00 on the first day
Programme starts: 16:00 on the first day
Ending time: 16:00 on the last day
€119,00 fest fee (early bird price until 15th June 2018 for €99,00)
+ 2x€12,00 for food per day
+ 2x €35,00 per person per night in a double room
OR 2x €60,00 per person per night in a single room
OR 2x €15,00 per person per night for staying on the camp site (bring your own tent!)
If you choose to stay longer at the venue, the same prices apply i.e.
€35,00 per person per night
+ €12,00 for food per person per day
|After 12:00||Arrival and drop your bags at the Finca|
|After 14:00||Registration starts|
|20:30-22:00||Surprise Potluck Dinner|
|After 22:00||Chillin’ out|
|10:30-13:00||Morning Workshops – Finding your passion|
|15:00-19:00||Afternoon Workshops – Implementing your passion|
|Afterwards||Surprise party – “La fiesta de las Estrellas”|
|Afterwards||Departures (do build in some buffer – we rarely finish at 15:00. Better: plan to leave around 16:00)|
Of course, if you wanna organise a yoga class, massage workshop or life coaching walks: We WILL have a big fat board where people can put their ideas.
- slippers (for inside)
- swimming gear
- ONE NATIONAL DISH that is really popular in your country. For the international potluck. Please make sure you bring something REAL to eat! Not just a couple of snacks! More instructions to follow.
- ONE OUTFIT which is entirely in ONE colour (for instance: yellow pants + yellow shirt). No big patterns pls! And we don’t wanna see any brown, grey, dark blue or black outfits! We mean COLOUR! For the girls unicolour-dresses are of course allowed 😉
- ONE CANDLE – as always. Please not just some small silly tea light, but an ACTUAL candle.
You can also buy several extra nights 😉
Join the community of a life time:
Questions? Ask our hosts here:
Your team of trainers
Fee Winkenbach, Trainer
Business Psychologist, Yoga Teacher | Germany | Social skills and personal development
Astrid Schrader, Coach, Trainer
Ex-Management Consultant, Entrepreneur | Germany, France, UK | Powerhouse & Idealist