The Arc Paris
3rd – 6th March 2017 | Sold out
2017 The Arc Paris, France
Are you serious about your IMPACT? Will you do what it takes to INSPIRE? Are you willing to leave your COMFORT ZONE, to be courageous, to face your own vulnerability?
The Arc Paris is a leadership programme coaching ambitious individuals to a level where their impact is inspiring to themselves and to others. Full stop.
We challenge you to go beyond what you think is possible. We challenge you to exceed expectations. We challenge you to face up to your limits. And once you do we support you to empower yourself and those around you.
The Arc provided a safe, supportive and inspiring environment to dive into my strengths, shortcomings, dreams and visions.
If you accept the idea that everything that happens at The Arc will happen for a reason and every person will be there for a reason, you CANNOT go to there and come back without having been touched deeply by what you experience.
The Arc is a transformative training that does not exist anywhere else. Something that you will carry with you for the rest of your days.
You’ll get to meet some pretty inspirational people whose examples you’d want to follow!
Who is it for?
The Arc Paris is a residential training event for young leaders from business and the civic sector who are…
- willing to question the impact they have generated so far in their life,
- sufficiently grown up to responsibly handle their emotions, but tempted to understand their limits better and committed to expand their comfort zone,
- giving and empathetic to their peers / their surrounding,
- certain that they could have a much better and greater impact, if _ _ _ [fill in the blank],
- at some level sincerely (!) wanting to inspire themselves and others.
Our alums include CEO/Founders of startups/social enterprises, young professionals working in strategy consulting/private equity/startups, boards of international NGOs, youth activists, artists… you name it.
Learn to inspire yourself and others
Who do YOU dare to be and which IMPACT do you wanna stand for?
After The Arc you will have a clearer understanding on:
- WTF your passion (YES, PASSION!) is that everyone says you are supposed to follow!
- Which person you need to grow into if you want to have larger and deeper impact. Where you need to push the envelope.
- How on earth you can get that done and what to do if self-doubt, laziness or impact-fatigue knock on your the door.
The Venue: Château Bouthonvilliers
The Château de Bouthonvilliers is located 1 hour from central Paris and can be most easily reached by car.
It is surrounded by 20 hectares of beautiful English-style grounds classified as a Historic Monument. The estate is also composed of a « small » French-style garden, a 1-hectare vegetable garden, a pond and a 19th century chapel set in a 16th century dovecot. You will be able to live a unique experience in this timeless environment.
Please note that rooms will be shared.
Address: Bouthonvilliers, 28160 Dangeau, France | Closest airports: Paris Orly (1h30), Paris Roissy (2h) | Closest train stations: Brou (8km), Bonneval (8km), Chartres (30 km) | GoogleMaps
Questions? Ask our host here:
Your team of trainers
Magdalena Musiala, Trainer
Collaboration Coach at Sony Mobile, Trainer | Sweden, Poland, France, US | Personal leadership, social entrepreneurship
Coach, Kevin Groen, Trainer
Nudger, Storyteller & Trainer | South Korea & The Netherlands | Personal Leadership
Astrid Schrader, Coach, Trainer
Ex-Management Consultant, Entrepreneur | Germany, France, UK | Powerhouse & Idealist