The Arc Barxeta
6th – 10th December 2017 | Registrations open
The Arc Barxeta is a Leadership Retreat…
… coaching ambitious individuals to a level where their impact is inspiring to themselves and to others. Full stop.
We challenge you to go beyond what you think is possible. We challenge you to exceed expectations. We challenge you to face up to your limits. And once you do we support you to empower yourself and those around you.
» Leadership Bootcamp vs. Leadership Retreat – What’s the difference?
» Calendar of Events
Curious? Then you are just right with us.
It’s the moment you get home and realize you have become a different person, and at the same time that exact person you have always been deep inside.
This is one of those well-kept secrets in the world that you think: “How did I not know about this?!” Everyone has to do this at some point in their lives!
The Arc is a transformative training that does not exist anywhere else. Something that you will carry with you for the rest of your days.
If you accept the idea that everything that happens at The Arc will happen for a reason and every person will be there for a reason, you CANNOT go to there and come back without having been touched deeply by what you experience.
I don’t know how, but just in four days The Arc has changed my life. The intensity, format and different approaches of the trainers pushed me to unknown levels where I re-gained my clarity on how I want to use my power to change the world for the better.
The Arc is the inspiration that fills up the gap between what you are and what you dare to be, to become, yourself at your full potential. The Arc gets you emotionally naked in a way you have never experienced yourself before, and puts the focus on your strengths and your vulnerabilities. After The Arc, I feel the most comfortable I have ever been in my own skin.
The Arc provided a safe, supportive and inspiring environment to dive into my strengths, shortcomings, dreams and visions.
Who is it for?
The Arc is a residential training event for young leaders from business and the civic sector who are…
- willing to question the impact they have generated so far in their life,
- sufficiently grown up to responsibly handle their emotions, but tempted to understand their limits better and committed to expand their comfort zone,
- giving and empathetic to their peers / their surrounding,
- certain that they could have a much better and greater impact, if _ _ _ [fill in the blank],
- at some level sincerely (!) wanting to inspire themselves and others.
The Arc Barxeta is designed for everyone with the ambition to be an agent for change. Just that… maybe you haven’t really found out what inspirational message exactly it is you want to put out there. Or maybe… you kind of already DID shake hands with your inner calling, but something is holding you back to pursue your path of greatness. You are explicitly not required to bring any particular experience, career progress whatsoever! Just apply, bring yourself, your passions, your fears, your potential, your brain! We will love you no matter who you are.
What the heck we’ll do
Who do YOU dare to be and which IMPACT do you wanna stand for?
After The Arc you will have a clearer understanding on:
- WTF your passion (YES, PASSION!) is that everyone says you are supposed to follow!
- Which person you need to grow into if you want to have larger and deeper impact. Where you need to push the envelope.
- How on earth you can get that done and what to do if self-doubt, laziness or impact-fatigue knock on your the door.
Click “read more” to learn more about the programme.
Finca del Abogat/Barxeta
The venue of The Arc Barxeta is situated atop a hill in the middle of a vast orange grove, originally a charming Spanish orange farm. The house has 23 sleeping rooms, 5 living rooms, dining room / meeting room for about 50 persons, outdoor dining area for about 80+, 2 swimming pools and a 14000 m2 garden.
Please note that there is always a risk that the venue might need to be changed. Needless to say that – should this happen – you will be informed in due time. And that any alternative venue will be close to this one and of similar standards.
Rooms will be shared. If that is an issue to you pls contact us and we will let you know how much of an additional price there will be for a single room (NB: This also depends on the number of applications we receive).
Address: Finca del Abogat, Barxeta, 46667 Xativa, Valencia, Spain | How to get there (last bit of the trip is by taxi)
Curious? Thrilled? Excited?
Tickets include: Participation at the event (duuh!), lodging & food, training materials (not: post-event coaching). The event happens 14:00 on 6th December 2017 until 10:00 on 10th December 2017.
You can arrive 1-2 days early and stay 1 day longer @ a reduced rate (check ticket link which you will receive upon registration).
- OPTION A: €555,00 if you are a self-paying individual + 4 nights accommodation at the venue at €55,00 per night + catered food for 5 days of €24 per day (€895,00€ in total)
- OPTION B: €1659,00 if you are a sponsored corporate participant + 4 nights accommodation at the venue at €55,00 per night + catered food for 5 days of €24 per day (€1999,00€ in total)
- OPTION C: Apply for a scholarship | You have the potential and the ambition to generate exceptional social impact in the next 1-3 years AND unless you are granted a price reduction, you cannot afford to join The Arc? The MINIMUM PRICE for this particular event is €550,00, but whenever possible we offer a bunch of scholarships per event. Here some info: The goal of the scholarship programme | Who is eligible | How to apply | The price you can afford to pay & the cutoff price | Take the shortcut | How candidates are selected
Click on “Read more” to apply!
Join the community of a life time:
Questions? Ask your Project Manager here:
Your team of trainers
Gunda Echeverria, Trainer
Therapist | Germany | Personal development, empowerment, strength-based growth
Coach, Irina Buruiana, Trainer
Psychologist, Trainer & Thrill Seeker | Spain & Romania | Sharp Mind, Creative, Trust Creator
Annika Päutz, Coach, Trainer
Empowerment Trainer & Coach | Germany | Enthusiasm, Vision, Compassion