When we are stuck we tend to think:
I am the only one to who this happens.
We both know that’s BULLOX.
Truth be said, you are not alone.
Let’s get started! Shall we?
I've got some questions...
– you have a big goal or a big challenge,
– you vaguely feel unhappy about an area in your life, or
– you want to speed up in another…
…AND although – at some level – you know that you could THEORETICALLY do it, you are
– too busy to get started,
– too confused about how to start or whether you are even heading in the right direction,
– too frightened of the journey to get there, or
– too scared of what might happen if it works!
Coaching is NOT for you, IF…
– you are just bored and are looking for spiritual entertainment, a whohoo-coach who solves problems FOR YOU,
– you are not ready for or open towards personal growth, challenging and potentially changing yourself,
– you sincerely feel that you cannot invest the necessary time and energy into the coaching process (e.g. because you are in a period of deep grief or extreme stress). Make sure this reason does not serve as the ultimate excuse to never crack on with your coaching goal, but make your own judgement. You can always come back later.
IMPORTANT: Coaching is not therapy. If you are looking for someone to cure you from depression, borderline syndrome, anxiety disorder, epileptic attacks, schizophrenia or any other mental disorder that requires clinical psychological treatment, we are not for you. In that case we have to ask to seek professional help.