Dear changemakers, dear visionaries, dear inspiring fellows and dear former and future partners of The Arc!
As we all know: A rumour the only thing that spreads faster than the actual news are happening. And indeed: The rumours that have been spread are far from being wrong. Yes, The Arc is off to new seas again!
Does YOUR organisation want to be a partner of The Arc?
If yes, we strongly recommend to read on 😉
*OPEN CALL FOR PARTNERS*
.. for “The Arc Training UK 2014”, deadline 15th April 2014, 24:00 CET!
Partners are entitled to nominate 1-3 participants for The Arc Training. All nominated participants – if they are accepted to The Arc – can participate at a reduced price. Partners will also be consulted in an online survey in the course of the preparation and the evaluation of the training. Apart from that there is zero financial or other commitment. All information is summarised here:
So far so good. But how does it work?
If you want to be a partner of The Arc there are 3 things you need to do:
1) leave us a message that you are interested on our facebook page here. We will stop recruiting even more partners from YOUR country then.
2) then fill in the survey on our website.
3) and email us the “Partner Mandate” until 15th April 2014, 24:00 CET.
In case you need any help, let us know! The registration process of the new EU grant programme “Erasmus plus” is slightly tricky. However anyone who can read and use the internet will manage! Trust us! If we get funding, we will contact you again with the next steps. As for now we put together all relevant information on The Arc Training UK 2014 here.
… find more info here.
This is also cool to know: Due to the crazy amounts of emails we received of people wanting to participate we now have three types of events:
(1) The Arc Training – a 7 day residential course targeted at young changemakers, volunteers and social entrepreneurs experienced in project and team leadership. The mission of the Arc Training is to coach young visionaries to a level where their impact is inspirational to themselves and to others. In fact there are only to questions we ask: Who do YOU dare to be? And which IMPACT do you want to stand for? The Arc Training In order to get a spot participants need to be nominated by the partner organisations of The Arc.
- Register as partner organisation, if you want to nominate participants here.
- Find all relevant information and application details here.
(2) The Arc Atélier – a 1-4 day workshop series targeted at young people in general. The Arc Atélier helps young people with the ambition to be an agent of change to a) nail down what they believe their case for change can be, b) assist in overcoming every dream’s greatest enemy aka “doubt” and c) throw oneself into a first step of action. It also In order to participate you do not require any concrete project management experience or any other sort of crazy leadership thing on your CV. Just apply, bring yourself, your passions, your fears, your potential, your brain! We will love you no matter who you are.The first edition is taking place in Hamburg (Germany).
- Find all relevant information about costs and application here.
(3) The Arc Impact Design – a 1-2 day workshop series helping organisations to measure their impact. Impact Design is great for you, if you want to measure your impact as an organisation, but you do not exactly know how to approach that.
- Call us and we will design a tailor-made impact-measurement-strategy for you! Find more info here.
You have reached the end of this post.
So let us tell you: MUAKS! We can’t believe we are doing this! But let’s pray things work out! Hopefully see some of you soon in the UK!
With light and dedication,
The Arc Team.